Does your building require flat roofing? You can hire flat roofers to get this done for you.
Hire licensed flat roofing contractors to ensure that your commercial or residential building receives an accurate roofing system. But, how do you know whether a flat roof is what you want? One of the best ways to know that is by understanding the benefits and disadvantages of installing one.
Benefits of flat roofing:
- More space – When it comes to installation, flat roofing is designed to accommodate and maximize more space. Flat roofers and their services are hired to install flat roofing for commercial entities that easily work for storage and other utilities.
- Easy Maintenance and longevity – Flat roofs, compared to non-flat or slope-based roofs are easier to walk on. It’s also comparatively safer, which is why repair and maintenance become an easier task. Furthermore, regular cleaning can also ensure that the roof lasts longer.
- Adequate rainwater shedding – Flat roofs are often best combined with low-pitch surfaces. This is where water shedding can take place easily as flat roofs are not entirely flat. They are extremely low-sloped roofs designed to allow water to run off the slope during the rainy season.
Potential drawbacks of flat roofing:
- Prone to water penetration – Flat roofs may likely develop leaks, so it is advisable to do regular checkups of the roofs, especially during and after the rainy season.
- Installation issues – You must hire a professionally trained and well-experienced flat roofer to install your roof. If the roof has been installed inaccurately then leaks and other significant issues are likely to occur. Also, it can get a little challenging to identify potential issues with the roof once problems occur. You will again need genuinely experienced flat roofers with a keen eye to identify the root cause of the roofing issue.
- Not very affordable – Flat roofing systems that use materials like TPO (a PVC membrane) or EPDM rubber roofs are more expensive than common roofing materials. The cost can vary based on the materials used and the specific installation system employed.
Now that you are aware of the good bits and potential problems you could experience with a flat roofing system, it’s easier to decide. Hire our expert flat roofers to design the best roof for your project.
- How long does a flat roof last after it has been installed?
At ASAP Roofing & Exteriors, we use the best quality materials to ensure that the roof lasts for a long time with improved performance.
- How will I know whether you are genuine roofing contractors?
We are fully licensed flat roofers and are an insured roofing company. You can rest assured that we follow and adhere to all the regulations of roof installation.
- What if I can’t afford your services for roof installation?
Don’t worry, we can assist you in a few ways. We have 0% financing options from 12 months to 6 months no-interest loan plans or 9.99% Fixed Rate for the life of the loan. Contact us to know more about how we can assist you with roof installation.